Facebook - amazed...
Yes I just joined Facebook and have spent about 3-4 hours in front of my com yesterday checking out on the applications to add, etc. etc. I took a pretty long time to finally joined...(actually I got Justin to sign up for me 'cos he kept asking me to join..) cos I took it as just another Multiply, Tagged, Friendster,...but I was amazed at who are the ones ACTIVELY participating in Facebook! - My ex-boss, my director, zone leader,.....people who are truly busy juggling many portfolios!!! What draws them? That in the midst of their already packed-to-the-brim schedule, they will take time to take part in Food Fights, post on Funwalls, plus all the many other applications...
Something for me to learn...what are the ingredients in a product / svc that draws pple? And keep them coming back again and again..even at their inconvenience! Hmm...
0 comments:
Post a Comment