Xtreme Games @ Kuching - thank God for the miracle!!
Thank God for the Xtreme Games which went on smoothly during the Kuching trip..It's really by God's grace that it can happen successfully!
Miracle #1
It has been raining the past few days from 4+pm...without fail...even on the day before our event...on the day of Xtreme Games, the dark clouds gathered everywhere except where our games were held!! Really by the grace of God! The very next day, at 4+pm, it rained again! It's really the hand of God upon us...THANK YOU GOD!
Miracle #2
I was having sore throat and losing my voice the day before the event..on that day itself, I was having running nose in the morning...just before the games, right after the morning session, my throat was totally alright and I managed to lead through the games! Thank God again!!
Indeed, God's grace is sufficient for us!
0 comments:
Post a Comment