January 7, 2009

Back to Work! - certainly tiring...

Waking up early has been a forgotten habit of mine over the last 2 weeks off from work...my eyes seemed to be set on auto-shut mode..the moment I opened my eyes, the eyelids will close again almost immediately...I repeat the motion countless times and finally got up, out of my bed...

I went for my morning jog! And observed some conversations among the 'grandmas' at the stadium, after their morning group exercise..

(In Hokkien)
Grandma 1: Wendy leh?
Grandma 2: She doesn't want to go, she has other plans..
Grandma 3: Huh? Thought we are going together..:(
Grandma 2: Nvm lah, we go ourselves loh...
(The group of grandmas walked away all dragging their marketing trolley..)

Thought it was quite interesting 'cos my idea of grandmas will be old & frail, always staying at home...but they are very much engaged in "fellowship" just like us! Their conversations sound so "young" and fully engaging life and relationships! =D

0 comments: