April 23, 2009

4 Bloopers in 10 minutes - only Yours Truly is capable of it...

Set off from RW to buy orange juice at Central mall, helping colleague to withdraw $$ & buy chocs...

1. Put my stuffs on the floor of the lift lobby to tie my shoelaces; picked up my wallet and left my colleagues' ATM cards on the floor; ran back again to find 2 ATM cards lying on the floor; thank God.

2. Went in the lift and saw a big bug inside; wanted to run out of the lift; pressed 'Door Close' button instead of 'Door Open'; had to dash out of the 'Door Closing' lift.

3. Went ATM; did not input amount and pressed 'With Receipt'; "Your amount is below the minimal $20, would you like to re-enter the amount?"; Of couse I have to.

4. Withdrew the $$ for my colleagues, picked up the chocs for them too, went to the cashier; I forgot my own orange juice.


How smart am I...

0 comments: