July 28, 2009

Day of Friends & Fellowship - Monday!

Started with a small chat with Suzy at the door of her office after I passed her some documents, we ended up talking for the next hour and went for dinner instead. Chatted for another 2 hrs before we walked to the MRT station and parted. What a surprise yet fruitful fellowship I had!

When I exited from the MRT, met Desmond who don't even stay near me! He was on his way to supper and was waiting for his fren to pick him up, so while waiting he walked me back and had a good time catching up on his work and stuffs.

Saw on FB that Adrian had a great dinner with his loved ones, Roy had a nice dinner with Pst & close friends. Monday is really a day of friends & fellowship!

Sometimes, its good to purposefully not pack our schedule with back-to-back appointments and be ready for God's beautiful surprises! =)

0 comments: