September 15, 2007

Chill Out Day! - fun & laughter

I actually went to 3 cafes today! Ha...TCC in the morning, not to chill out but to meet up with PromiseWorks...Thank God everything went quite smoothly... =)

Met up with Sab after work for dinner...wanted to go Timbre to relax but there were far too many people for me to relax there...haha..so we ended up walking from Raffles City to Substation and walked back again, then headed for Esplanade...after literally circling Esplanade a few times, we settled down at Earshot and where I had my Shirley Temple! Nice drink and nice presentation in the as-tall-as-a-tower glass! ;) Think it's quite a nice place with books & CDs available as well...but I spent most of my time sms-ing and calling people...haha...

Lawrence picked me up to serve as his human street directory (which well, as usual, I wasn't much of a help...) to direct him to Grapevine to meet the rest of the gang...Our meeting time was set at 12am...Cannot imagine...I haven't been so onz for a long time..haha..Got myself a Bourbon coke! Haven't drank that for years...So we talked and talked till 2+am when it closes and finally headed home...

Minus One tracks kept me awake while I burn them into a CD, etc. etc...Time flies man..even not sleeping din gimme enough time to finish my stuffs..but anyhow I gotta head to All Saints Home to help in Walkathon soon!

Super long day ahead! But I'm looking forward! =D

0 comments: