Played hard…Time to work hard… - 加油!加油!

And to start working hard…I am 90% done in packing my room!! Muahaha…FINALLY……and that's all I did after work on Monday…oh…and removing my nailart…now I can only look at the picture of my cheap, nice & lasting nailart…….oh…and I watched 校花校草 on Channel U…hee…cos it's on NUS!! Of course must watch! Haha..but then…I was quite disappointed to see how difficult it was for the hosts to find good looking ppl in our campus…haha...though I like the winner!! ;p
Played hard…yes I did… we had our "WELCOME TO SO YOU THINK YOU CAN SING 2007!!!" (This sentence was repeated 3 times when Yilun opened the event, Kel & I host the game, Edwin & Yuzhen opened the competition…I'm sure the audience felt very welcomed….) My fave singers…though they din win…Rachel with "When There Was Me & You" (I put this song on my blog after I heard her sing during rehearsal…hee…)& SMS!! Shijian & Marcus! Love to hear them sing…Hope to hear them at Emerge '08!! ;)
We had our SOT '06 T15 Outing at Makansutra!! 'Cos Sam & Saral was back from
My 'playing hard' on Sunday took place at……
.LIBRARY @ ORCHARD!!!! Hee…but I thot it was a pretty cool hangout!! The cushioned seats amongst the shelves with individual headsets & nice music to choose from…Was I listening to Norah Jones or Corinne May?? Anyway…and the many, many books to choose to read from…Sab & I sat there reading till the library closes..haha…wat was I reading? Erm…"Lazy Girls' Guide to Success"…"How to Idle"….hahaha!!! It was LEISURE reading………….and blur me…left my IC in the library…thank God I found it when I called back the nxt day…Haiz…I think I need to stick everything I'm carrying on my body so that I won't misplace them…;(
0 comments:
Post a Comment