February 7, 2008

恭喜恭喜!- Happie CNY!!

While everyone is either busy taking care of guests at home or out visiting relatives, Ms. Cindy Valencia is staging Home Alone...haha...enjoying my time alone though...feels therapeutic... a time to catch up with myself...sometimes, life moved too fast for us to even realise what we are doing, where we are going... I do hope I can fully make use of these few days & not laze around too much..;D

I had an enjoyable 'counting-down' to CNY too! Went to Chinatown with Pauline...who kept saying I am an angel for accompanying her...cos she loves the CNY atmosphere at Chinatown so will definitely find company to go every new year eve but this task hasn't been easy... cos not many like to squeeeeeeze with the crowd there...well I certainly understand cos I been there once and haven return ever since until last night...thank God the crowd wasn't as bad yesterday so I kinda enjoyed myself too! =)

Can't believe I met so many people there... Cindy Png who also met Yilun & Eugene, Wayne's CG and initially we arranged to meet Irene and Yuzhen at MRT... din managed to meet there but so coincidentally, we kept bumping into each other!! Can you imagine...bumping into each other a few times at the super crowded Chinatown...and they saw Bingren & Jaime too! Haha... I thot everyone was trying to avoid the crowd but actually many are there...

And I did an airbrush tattoo on my back!!! So exciting...will post up the photo when Pauline send it to me...hee...;p Had alwiz wanted a tattoo...but some say it'll not look good when I grow older... not so nice when I wear wedding gown...etc etc...so temporary ones alwiz satisfy my soul! ;D

CNY was made special by the 2 overseas calls I received at new year countdown!

When the firecrackers were going off on the streets I was on the line with Malvin with Malaysia, listening to how God has used him very divinely and timely to bless Daniel/Grace in India (our SOT classmates) financially..He was led to bless them an amt which was exactly the same amt that Grace had reduced from her salary as she couldn't work for 2 weeks...This Malvin never fails to inspire my spirit of giving with his financial testimonies...

After the firecrackers went off...Jing called from Poland!!!! Missed hearing her voice!! We were chatting away and she was trying to tell me how stressed she was for her paper the next day...which is half and hour from now...and we were just catching up a little...she should be coming back in a few months' time!!!

Well...though both din call purposefully to wish me at 12am...it's a nice coincidence to hear from 2 dear and special friends from overseas right at the start of this new year! I think my year is set to be beautifully, wonderful! :D

0 comments: