April 8, 2008

SOT 2008 - Take all of me...

"You called us to follow
And we place all we have into Your hands
You're all that we desire
You showed us Your kingdom
Built into our hearts forevermore
Jesus our lives belong to You
Take all of me, I give You my all for all of You...
Move in Your power, open the heavens Lord today
Take all of me, make us Your light for all to see
Change this world we live in
Let Your harvest in, let Your harvest in..."

Standing in the midst of the SOT students, worshipping God with the above song can't help but bring back memories upon memories of my own SOT orientation...it's as though I can still see the faces of my classmates standing there worshipping God with me, making our commitment to God...

Every line that I sing reminds me of the commitment I made to God to give my life to Him when I decide to go to SOT 2 yrs ago...It reminds me of the challenges I faced, the victories God has led me to...It reminds me of the strong presence of God I feel every morning worshipping God in SOT...(read more at the link "Valencia in SOT 06" at the sidebar) It was the period of time when I felt so close to God, living each day by His grace...

I think it's time that I make the above commitment again...I give You my all for all of You...

0 comments: