April 28, 2008

www.engrish.com - check these out!

Was reading a mail from Felicia while trying to clear my mailbox... and I realized the pics are really farnie! Must give all the credits to the abovementioned website where I got the following pics... Thot it really lifted my tiredness and gave me a good laugh!! (Not mocking at them but the meaning the English translation carries...really quite farnie!)


Wow...certainly not easy to be pregnant at 70...


Hmmm...better be careful...


What insult can a screwdriver be offended at?


"Bad rubbish! Deserved to be thrown away!"


Do luggage-thiefs put up such notices in other countries?


I suppose...I can wait...don't have to 'wail' for my drink lah...


"Hello products!"


Ouch!


Sounds smelly...


Must I really do it?


Cold-blooded notice...don't they care that people are already dead?!


"Don't call him Batman anymore..."


Which crazy person wanna do that?!


Spare a thought for the child!!

0 comments: