Juz reached home not long ago...was feeling really tired..very drained...about to write a totally negative blog...somehow after talking to my members I actually feel better...;P So many assignments due, so many things to be done...was a little overwhelmed...today's turnout for svc was bad...CG seemed to be attacked left right centre...out of the blue quite a few PO cases...and suddenly so many farnie reasons came up... already so consumed by my own stuff...still need to keep thinking of every one of my members at the back of my mind...wanna know that all of them are fine...so tired...the thot of reaching home...reminds me of the laundry yet to be done, my things to be packed, sch work, loads of them, lying in wait for me...and the minutes for YEP....next week is CTSS's bazaar...left one more week to do up EVERYTHING...so many things to think of...am I really able to do up all of them...I'm supposed to be triumphing over all of them but why am I leading a near-defeated life? God....I need Your strength..I feel so helpless...I feel like I'm almost drowning...I wanna just pour out everything before You...I need to empty all these things from inside me so that I can breathe...feel like I'm suffocating now... Desperate for God to move...
0 comments:
Post a Comment