wow...has been about a week since i last posted something...spent my whole monday night inviting frenz for Passion...PTL!! I have 50 friends confirmed!!! Now thinking of how to meet up with all of them and integrate them...dun want it to be a come-and-go thing for them...good opportunity to invite them to church...MUST HAVE A CREATIVE IDEA!! Tuesday meeting...wah..from 7.45-11.30...juz admin, planning, admin, planning..then at about 11 everyone look so tired and spaced out..hehe..were discussing about EMERGE...Pst wants us to take part in Word Power...forming a team with Benny and Shanmin...haha..see the verses suddenly feel very nervous...haha..and Pst oso wants us to join the Extreme Sports!!!! Was telling Benny we should start training for the biathlon...mon, wed, fri go jog...tue, thu go swim...hahaha... wait long long for me to do it...haha...
looking at the calendar for the next three months made me a bit "bu fang xin" my member to go India...hmm...feel like pulling out...but the more i think about it the more i really dun wanna pull out...went for the bonding session then when we were discussing about the things...REALLY REALLY dun feel like pulling out...I've alwiz wanted to go for an expedition...I feel I put in quite a bit of effort into it...am looking forward to it...Do I really need to pull out?? Is it really necessary? Will I regret? But if I go, will I regret? Will there be another chance for me to go? But how can I convince myself to leave my ppl alone for three wks?? *confused*
Anyway...had a bz thursday...started my day going 20 mins late for my jap tut...haha...anyway...IT'S THE LAST JAP TUTORIAL I'M EVER GOING TO ATTEND!! hahaha...highlite of the day..determined i'm not going to continue anymore...realized i got no more interest in it and i'm really struggling...the more i think of not taking it anymore the happier i am..haha...
FINALLY THE CTSS BAZAAR IS OVER! We earned about $450!! Wow...din noe that can earn so much one..haha...had a lot of fun with the other mentors...I enjoying working tog...can see everyone put in the time and effort...it's one thing to see things done with one person and another thing to see things done with a group effort...really feel great...=)
Now back to my project proposal...due tmr..gotta get it done tonight then prepare for tmr's WAH party! Pray that all the members and friends will come...and that the event will really be a GREAT one...pray pray pray pray hard....pretty stressed up now...many things on my mind...need to put it in God's hands...finally appreciate Nora Jones songs...very soothing to the mind...
Auntie came home today...really wished i could spend more time communicating with papa and auntie...but I really very very loaded in my mind...and papa is alwiz nagging at me...I can't take in anymore of these...I will blow up..and I dun wanna blow up at papa...i look at all the housework to be done..I wished I could take care of my house better...I wanna give papa a cleaner and neater home to return to...but it's so difficult..hmm...why can't there be 48 hrs in one day? =P
0 comments:
Post a Comment