March 19, 2004

Wow....feel so free now...juz had CG today, done up the minutes,... guess nothing of high priority for me to do now...FINALLY can rest a little more tonight... Farnie.. today FOUR people msged me in Friendster and asked if they can make friends with me...haha... though it's not anything new but FOUR in a day??!!! hmm...did my profile get published publicly or something...hehe... nevermind...they're in for a great treat to the Passion for Christ!! hehe...got 99 marks for my sign lang test... sigh...really that stupid "She" go and write "He" mistake ah?? Sobz...gone is my perfect score for Basic Level... going to get tougher anyway, so...erm...haha...shan't comment... My bio psych test got 11/30!!!! haha...dunno to be happy or sad...happy cos I expected a single digit and of cos sad cos I failed...hiya...wateva...since it's over, shan't think about it so much...;P Think my relationship with Jing is a bit strained recently...Is it 'cos we spent lesser time together? We seemed to be saying rather mean things in a joking way to each other and sometimes I know it hurts her and of course it hurts me... Something seemed to be lost in our frenship... I hope I'm just being overly sensitive...but I do have to admit sometimes I get alot of pressure from her outstanding results and I dunno how to put on a happy front... Now in the process of changing my mind and attitude towards her good grades...should be happy for her and not too pressurised...Think I should stop comparing and just make sure that I am doing my best can liao...

0 comments: