Birthday Presents Continued...
Present from QingFang
I shall add on to my list of presents 'cos I just received a gift few days ago!! From my Taiwanese friend Qingfang who thought my birthday was 8th Nov...hee...She bought me this pair of really huge heart-shaped earrings! But it's really lovely...wore it twice already...=) And in her card...she reminded me of our date in Jerusalem next year! See you Qing Fang!!
Eunice's Present Part 2
Of course dear Eunice did give me a continuation of her pre-bday gift...a very beautiful pair of eyelashes from 'xotic'! But well...given my less-than-beginner's knowledge in putting on eyelashes...I think I need a lot of coaching from her!! So till then...Cindy with beautiful eyes on the way!!
Princess Diana...
My dear princess in SOT bought me a pair of elegant earrings for my birthday!! Love them...and more importantly...love my dear princess Diana too! Thank God for our friendship!
Hmm..think I shouldn't have missed out any...blessings have so overflowed in my life I'm starting to lose count! THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING! =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment