Lunch @ Pepper Lunch
I was on my way back from teaching to give BS at my place. On my way back, I was still thinking of how I can save money on food by eating instant noodles and some canned food. While walking towards the travelator at Dhoby Ghaut, someone called my name. Doreen!! After chit-chatting, I decided to accompany her for a short while since I have some time to spare. She wanted to eat lunch at Pepper Lunch so we went ahead. I thought I would just get a drink just to save money. But when she asked me what I'd like to have, I asked, "Your treat ah?" And to my surprise, she replied, "Yah lah!" WOW!!! Of course I can take anything! All the food looks so yum-yum!!
Half an hour later after our lunch, I found myself back on the journey to the travelator. Wow God! You intercepted my path, just to bring Doreen to treat me to a nicey-nice lunch! THANK YOU!! God really has His way of reassuring me of His providence, that He is able to provide above what we asked for! I was just thinking of instant noodles and there He was preparing me for a meal at Pepper Lunch. God is so AWESOME!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment