God is my COVENANT PARTNER!
This shall be the start of my testimonies postings...
Last week we learnt about God being our covenant Partner. In a covenant, everything is shared equally between both parties --> whatever God has, He will share it with me!!
On Thu, I was on a non-aircon bus to my workplace...feeling really sleepy...however the bus kept stopping at traffic lights causing my sleep to be very disrupted...
Feeling really tired...I asked God, "God, we are in a covenant ya? Whatever is in Your ability, I have a share in it ya? Can You move this bus smoothly so that I can have a good sleep?" Without thinking much, I was laughing at myself for the rather childish prayer I made...
Then, I realized...in the next few minutes...the bus was really moving very smoothly...I took a peep with my half-opened eyes..all the traffic lights were green, all the bus stops were empty!! The bus was driving in a housing estate somemore!! It must really be God!!
I had such a good rest on the bus all the way to my workplace. Thank God!!
I am in a covenant with God! And if nothing is too difficult for God, my covenant Partner, nothing is too difficult for me!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment