Before I head for dreamland... - sleepy...
After almost 3 hours of fruitless attempts in changing my blog skin....I think...I should give up and turn in...abit sad and disappointed...but...nvm...I can literally spend a whole night achieving nothing...
Anyway, we finally went to Fishermen's Wharf for our Fish & Chips today! The fish was...ok lah...quite nice...ha...Pauline says it has a 'fishy' smell that she don't like; Kay Boon says it has the fresh 'fishy' smell that he likes...so this is what others mean when they say, "This kinda thing, very subjective..." Now I see...........
We had a great fellowship there, with Pauline and Stephen telling us about their Israel trip - Dead Sea, Wailing Wall, Campfire in the Wilderness,... -it's really very enjoyable listening to their stories about the great land of Israel...I WANT TO GO ISRAEL!!
Even during zone meeting, Cindy Png was sharing with us about how the stories shared by the Pst from Word of Life as they visited the various biblical historical site helped her to understand God more...the particular one she shared came as a revelation to me too...
16-yr old Mary know nothing about childbearing when she was with Child Jesus..however during her stay with Elizabeth, who was due to give birth to John, she was given a real-life lesson on childbearing! All these being carefully planned out by our wonderful Father God!
My Father God is a BIG God who never fail to provide for even the tiniest need in my life!
Thank you Daddy God! =) BRING ME TO ISRAEL! ;p
0 comments:
Post a Comment