June 28, 2007

HAPPENING... - hmmm...

God is so good...started my day with a great BIG smile and immense joy in my heart...somehow the moment I stepped out of my house and looked at the sky, I just wanna thank God for this beautiful day...thank God for the joy of the Lord to be my strength for today...

-> Bus driver forgot to stop at my stop though we pressed the bell... (nvm...small case...);
-> Something very, super, duper serious and shocking happened around my dear friend...kept my room occupied the whole morning;
-> My pretty colleague Pauline, whom I was still happily chatting to before I went for class, was admitted for minor operation on the eye..........................

hmmm...but thank God, He is STILL in control...

Thank God for Clara's grandfather's miraculous turnaround in his illness...went to visit him with Clara and Jasper, wanted to pray for him as Clara said his condition was very serious and doc even asked the family to prepare for the worse..thank God for all who prayed, especially his uncle who is a fervent believer, his condition improved tremendously!

Thank God for a long, long-time friend, CG member & usher section mates, Lawrence! Went off from hospital, walking towards MRT, haven't eaten dinner,...then remembered, "Hey! Lawrence stays nearby!" Gave him a dial and with no second thoughts, met me up at Novena and drove us to Newton Circus for my dinner! Had a good catching up..realized I haven't chatted with him for AGES.........was an enjoyable fellowship with this dear friend...=)

0 comments: