June 14, 2007

This is my day... - sleepy...but excited...

Trying to blog while waiting to have a conference call with Suzy & Yuzhen...on...THE EXCLUSIVE PARTY!! Very very excited for the event but I'm also very very sleepy...*yawnz* God, I pray that we can be productive and have a fruitful discussion despite the timing!!

Met up with some TP students today...shared with them abt leaving behind a legacy in TP...really believing to see a revival in the poly...even if it is just a spark, it is a beginning... God, I pray that the fire of revival CONSUME ME and the students!! Something common I see in all the revival I can recall in my time...

One Word from God + One person fully convicted = Unstoppable breakthroughs

Indeed, ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, if you listen & obey.

Yes! And Sun is the best testimony for that! SHE IS IN LIFE! SECTION OF STRAITS TIMES TODAY!! "Ho's Olympic date" - Sun is the sole music ambassador for Beijing Olympics '08! She is really shining for God!!

I wanna see greater breakthroughs in my life too! First...more discipline - natural & spiritual.. It will happen......AMEN. =)

(Conference call time.......)

0 comments: