Girls Night Out!! - Ecstatic; Smiley; Nonsensical
I have been requested, asked, beseeched, obliged, pressed, forced, demanded, arm twisted (Thanks Thesaurus!!) by my Cyn sis to blog again.................ha! Oops! Sorrie I meant she encouraged and motivated me to blog...;P I have been procrastinating............so let me try picking up the habit again...=p
Came back from fellowship with dearest Cyn & Sab...I haven't laughed SO MUCH for a long time! Almost had a cramp in my stomach! Check out the yummy food we had!! Guess how much the sushi cost?? ONLY $3.90 for the WHOLE TRAY!! Call now and you'll get the soya sauce free! Erm...I think I having hangover from the fellowship.....=p
We settled down at Starbucks...after sitting down at MOS, waiting for a more secluded table for like 5 mins, then decided to check Marketplace out for sushi...bought the yummy sushi, went Gloria Jean's...maneuver around the closely-packed tables, walking to and fro the tables trying to find a nice place to settle down.........and....yes we left after trying to sit down at 3 different places....FINALLY...STARBUCKS! haha.....and let our feast begin!!
We were trying very hard to unearth some secrets about each other's relationship life and.....guess what??!! *drumroll* NOTHING TO UNEARTH.
But well, we had an overflow of laughter still and I think any passerby will think we are going crazy...=P And how can we end our fellowship without.....a group pic!
Thank you Starbucks for your cup! It served us well as our camera stand when using my camera's countdown timer! ;p We were just wondering what went thru the minds of the passers-by outside Raffles City when they see 3 girls smiling happily at a camera for 10 seconds without moving....................
Anyway...Check out the rest of our pics below!!
Wanted to find a nice backdrop to take another nice pic before we go...but....can't really find a nice place and...we figured out that we've probably drawn enough attention for the night...so home sweet home!!
While walking to the bus stop....check out this interesting tree!! It's made up of BROOMS!!!! Isn't it cool??? It's an Arts Fest Exhibit...
Talk about being creative...




0 comments:
Post a Comment