In a great mood... - happy!
Came back from a really awesome prayer meeting led by Pst Kong...really inspired by the leadership of our church..I salute you all! I wanna be able to rise up and take more ownership in church so that all of you can be freed up to do the mission work knowing that the home ground is well taken care of! I want to expand my capacity!!
Anyway..every time after spending quality time in the presence of God...always very happie...but sigh..I was appearing like an insane woman talking and dancing away while chatting with Kel & Weiren..only to realized..my members were beside me...*真丢脸!Joy of God is so amazing isn't it...even until I return home..I was amazed at how soft and polite I was in answering my dad's naggings!
Alright! While I'm still happie and slightly awake...let me go prac on the song my ad-hoc guitar teacher Edwin just taught me...cannot 辜负him after forcing the drowsy him stay up for half hour more to teach me...hope he is getting a good rest now and recover fully!
0 comments:
Post a Comment