August 16, 2007

After Lunch... - lethargy sets in


Had a yummy lunch treat from Veron at Sakae!! Was on our way back from EC to RW...such a satisfied lunch...sashimi, chawanmushi, cha soba, salmon with avocado sushi, california temaki, tofu, this straw mushrooms wrapped in beef....yes it's ALOT...haha...what a feast! Maybe that explains my lethargy now..ha..anyway..I'm so happie I'm beginning to appreciate sashimi a little bit more...haha!!


Haven been blogging...hmm..what have I been up to...healthy living!! haha...was trying to workout and diet for BBD...and continuing my efforts since then...went stairs climbing today!! 5x up and down my 12-storey flat...wobbly legs were my reward...hahaha...gotta work hard man...have to account to my faithful and diligent "fitness instructor" who never fail to check on my food intake and workout daily..*stressss* ;p


Oh yah..had a great time at BBD on Sunday...Dr Bernard shared about how God is setting us up for our purpose while we are busy "chasing donkeys" everyday....so gotta be more hardworking in "chasing donkeys"!! Hee...and I was quite happie taking pics at BBD....with zone, gang, etc etc...Some of the group pics!




Somehow I can't seem to upload the rest...check out my Picasa..;p

0 comments: