August 7, 2007

God must be rejoicing with me! - MY LAPTOP IS FOUND!!!

Thank God for the kind taxi driver!! Like what Karen says, pray for a kind soul to return it...and indeed it is!! After 2 days of MIA from my laptop, I really tot I couldn't retrieve it back...I was REALLY depressed in office on Monday realizing how handicapped I was without my laptop and all the lost info...I really cried buckets during our weekly prayer meet telling God that I may really have no more strength to start all my data retrieval, setting up network, redo-ing my stuffs, etc. etc. I cried out to God in my heart to please help me find my laptop...I do not know how but surely God knows...and last night when I checked my hotmail (an account which I rarely checked if not for the curriculum notes Kay Boon sent there..so thanks Kay Boon!) 'lo and behold I saw an email sent from Comfort Lost n Found!! GOD IS SO GOOD!! 100% of the time I cried out to God with all of my heart, He will surely hear me!! =) I felt as though a HUGE burden was lifted!!

Wanna say my 'Thank You' speech....ahem....
Thanks Jasper, Eileen, Yishun and the members who went down to SIS to search for my laptop early in the morning & Wendy who asked her usher ICs to help;
Thanks Jasper for sprinting home after FOP to reformat your thumbdrive to pass to me;
Thanks Walter for being willing to lend me his laptop;
Thanks Audrey for asking around your friends about cheap laptops;
Thanks Eugene for this SUPER LIGHT (he kept saying it so I must emphasize...;p) laptop on which I'm blogging now;
Thanks Veron for all your encouragement, Mac delivery, card/Kit Kat, Cravio! ice-cream when I was feeling really, really down...You brought the light of God into my life!!
Of course all others who msged me to encourage me assuring me that everything will be alright...THANK GOD FOR FRIENDS a.k.a GEMS LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE!!

Really didn't meant it to be as though I've just won an award and giving a speech but I felt really loved by all the gems around me...=)

0 comments: