Blogging from HP again..
Went back SIS yesterday.. DFO says nothing found.. Got SIS ppl to look again.. No news.. But I've more or less accepted it as a fact already.. Instead of dwelling in all the 'if only's might as well just move on.. That's my way of thinking... Dwelling on a problem doesn't help but moving on does! :)
Well.. Easier said than done.. I had my fair share of sobbing over the loss.. I had a big struggle in my heart yesterday... Din wanna go for FOP.. Of course not only cos of my laptop but another big thing that happened which I wont comment.. But indeed a day in the courts of our God is better than a thousand elsewhere... Initially I was feeling tired and distracted.. Yes the lemon honey bought by my members did cheer me up.. :) but it was really until Don Moen led us in the song 'God will make a way' that At the end of the meeting.. I really felt like a changed person.. Renewed and recharged by God.. Thank God for His presence and Don Moen for the beautiful song! 'God wil make a way, when there seems to be no way..'
On my way back to my house.. I was wondering why this MacDelivery guy kept following me..Then he stared at me totally confused when I tried to close the door leaving him outside.. My dear dear fren Veron called for delivery for me again! She is just so alwiz watching over me.. Making sure I'm ok.. :) Thank God for her! :) Fries with strawberry sundae.. Surely it does wonders making my night beautiful! Kept e nuggets and ice tea though.. ;p
In spite of all the things that happened.. I still put my trust in God knowing that ALL things work together for good to those who love Him! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment