August 7, 2007

Once it was lost, Now it is found!! – exhilarated; relieved

Nothing can be compared to holding your own laptop in your hands, especially after thinking you have lost it for 3 whole days…all I can say is…THANK YOU GOD!!!!! I’m so so so thankful for kind souls like Ms Frances Foo from Comfort Lost and Found who went the extra mile to switch on my laptop and emailed me at the address she saw on my MSN…She was so happy to see me at the counter knowing that her email has found its way to its owner! So both of us were having a chat over the counter about how happie we both are – me having found my laptop; she having found the owner of the laptop…

Of course, most importantly…thank you Mr Ng Cheo Hock, driver of cab SHA7021T...YOU SAVED MY LIFE!! Though I doubt he will ever see this but if you happen to be on his cab..thank him for me!!! Tip him if possible…;p

HAPPY IS SPELT C-I-N-D-Y!!

But I think I must really watch my forgetfulness….after recovering my laptop…guess wat…I left the inspirational poster I bought for Veron at the Comfort lost n found…faintz…anyway…hope it blesses someone else then! =)

0 comments: