New Things.... - wooo...
Went for a should I call it focus group discussion? Anyway…it’s a session with Social Innovation Park for all Social Entrepreneurs or related participants chaired by our MP Ms. Penny Low. I went there thinking of finding out more information on systems in companies, who knows it’s not a presentation but really a focus group of sharing! And…Ms. Low ENSURES every single person speaks…FAINTZ…it’s my first time in such a function with about 20 entrepreneurs around and man! Do I really need to be very confident…plus all the networking..but it’s really insightful listening to all the things people are doing for the less fortunate…
Anyway…we finally have our individual phones!!!! Though not individual phone lines
but still very excited!! Had a lot of fun trying to program the speed dials, playing around with the intercom, etc. etc. But it looks really huge on our not-too-huge tables…ha…
0 comments:
Post a Comment