January 15, 2008

Beautiful Night - peaceful; calm

Sitting by the sofa.
Soft lights.
No music.
No TV.
Sounds of the traffic outside.
Enjoying the quietness of the night.

I supposed I kinda over-talked, over-jumped, over-laughed, over-danced, over-worked, over-...

Just needed some rest tonight. =)

Thank You God for this beautiful night.

You are deserving
Of all the praises Lord
My heart is yearning
To be in Your presence once more
Deep inside my heart is burning
I want to give You more
And You're the only One That I adore
How great You are (x2)
You are the mighty King
And You've come to reign in me
How great You are (x2)
I give You all the praises of my heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tis is so weird! I was just thinking abt this song tis afternoon and now u're blogging abt it! oooo...

CiNdY VaLeNCiA KoH said...

Song of the day for both of us! ;p