Wedding Bell Rings... - Love is in the air...
My bank account shouts... - ouch... *laughs*
Just kidding...just AMAZED at the number of friends I have getting married right at the start of 2008!
13 Jan - Jelaine & Zi Wei
27 Jan - Nick & Cheryl
28 Jan - Huixin & Ranger
2 Feb - Swee Kwang & Hwee Tuan
16 Feb - Yilun & Eugene
And half of them are of my age...gosh...God help me...hahaa....
To my members who never fail to ask me, "When is it your turn?" every single time I tell them I am going for a wedding / I got a wedding invitation / mention anything about wedding (as you can imagine...that's like almost once or twice every week...!!!)...please refer to the following answer - I DON'T KNOW... I think this will help save our time asking / answering and alwiz returning to the same point. HAHAHA...
Oh btw...I went to a really cool, awesome, impressive, creative, out-of-the-box, cutting-edge wedding yesterday!! None other than Zi Wei & Jelaine's wedding!! Why do I say so? Judge for yourself:
- Matrimony + Solemnization + Dinner all-in-one!
- 1/2 the restaurant to the right was transformed into a mini hall for the wedding matrimony right at the start.
- Holy communion as taken at where the unity candle is to be lit. (saves all the inconvenience of the bride kneeling down and standing up...)
- Guests can 'pen' their well-wishes for the couple via the 3 LAPTOP stations outside the hall while it is being turned over for the dinner.
- Guests are then given an option as to whether they would like to take a photo to be attached to the greeting.
- The greetings & photos were then compiled into a slideshow of the e-guestbook flashed throughout the dinner.
- Stage was being moved from the extreme right into the middle of the whole restaurant.
- Guests from stage right were then served with Chinese dinner while guests from stage left were treated with free-style buffet consisting of Japanese, Western & Chinese cuisine.
- Dessert was served in middle of the restaurant for all guests and include specially catered ones from Obolo.. Nicey nice!
What a cutting-edge, creative wedding I thought! Wedding of 2 wedding coordinators...different indeed. ;p
0 comments:
Post a Comment