Oopz I did it again... - moments of silence
Yes I lost my phone again...yes the phone I got in China when I lost my phone there...and now it's gone again...haiz...do I really need to stick everything I am holding on to to my palm so that I won't misplace them again? hmmm...and I gotta reconnect both lines as it's a dual SIM phone with both my SIM inside! Haiz...I wonder who was the one who took it...no charger cos it's a China phone...prob can't even unlock the phone cos it's different from the usual way...well..
Anyway...for those following my blog...my life seems unusually negative for the past few blogs...BUT NO! =) It's just challenging and I still am very happy and believe that this is my year of breakthrough! Received many great teachings from Dr. Bernard over the past week on top of what Pst Tan shared with the leaders on Tue and what Pst Zhuang shared with us on Sunday... so it has really been a great week of ups and downs..and God is still the ever wonderful God! =)
And...my dearest, most wonderful-est sister & friend, Huijing, is still the great, great friend who's alwiz here for me...despite being physically in Poland...the moment she read my previous blog entry, she sms-ed me from Poland to encourage me and assure me..THANK YOU DEAR! LOVE YOU LOADS! =) Do JIAYOU too!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment