Setting off from the Haven… - smilez
The bus from KL to
Thank you Pst Eng Eng for having us in your place…your house must be the most cosy place I know of…thanks for giving us the go-ahead to make ourselves at home to help ourselves to your fridge, your drinks, your Power Rider, your everything at home…feels like a home away from home…
Thank you Malvin…understand that you have a really busy schedule right at the beginning of the year yet you will always make all arrangements to pick us up and send us to wherever we want to go as much as you can. Thanks for bringing us to all the nice eating places…I will remember the Roti Hawaii (which didn’t have any dancers popping out of it)…the seafood at Pangkor where I literally race you to foot the bill (and the cashier actually sided with you not taking the money which I placed right in front of him….how unfair…)…of course the super nice eating place with Hawaii setting…we enjoyed all the food there!! Finally the
Thank you my dear travel buddies, Yuzhen & Irene..thanks for accommodating with my ‘loner’ actions…haha…you must have thought I was weird alwiz the odd one out but thanks for bearing with me!! Haha…I just wanted more solitude in this trip…
Alright..time for me to catch some sleep (once again)! Will be back in action in office in 9 hours time! Nitez…
0 comments:
Post a Comment