January 6, 2008

Last Night in KL - mixed feelings...

It's the last night here in KL for my trip...or I shld say last morning since it's already 5am... haha.. all's asleep except the myself and the housefly... (have to mention the housefly as it was pretty stuck to my laptop screen a few minutes ago...my laptop being the only litted thing around the room...so stuck I used my bottle to hit it off it din even fly.....) As I mentioned in my title, having mixed feelings..on one hand feeling excited and ready to embark on my 2008 back in Singapore, yet sad to leave the comfort of this place...

Thank God for this trip to KL..my haven...safe and sheltered for my 3 days of solitude...

I enjoy tucking myself to bed listening to my fave worship songs.. falling asleep without having dreams after dreams..all the way till morning..waking up not by the sound of the alarm, nor my handphone...feeling totally recharged and refreshed.

I enjoyed the deep sea full body scrub + full body aromatherapy massage + steam bath + eye pillow treatment...the spa package named as ROYAL INDULGENCE...indeed...It's so relaxing and satisfying...

I enjoy the 20-min workout on the Power Rider listening to Pst Phil's podcast...feels good to sweat-it-out...especially after the snacks after meals after snacks after meals after snacks after....oh where am I? Yap...you know what I mean...haha... Will put up on my Picasa ALL the photos of our FOOD ENCOUNTERS when I'm back...

I enjoyed the service at Damansara Utama Methodist Church (DUMC) today...they just shifted into their new building few months back..they called their building "Dream Centre - where dreams come alive"...This place is AWESOME...I pray that CHC can have our land to build our iconic building soon!! Anyway..what impacted me most was the simplicity of the church congregation yet their love for God can be felt so tangibly. Hearing their life stories is really amazing and it reminds me of how every child of God having the same childlike faith God mentioned in the Bible, can become a channel of God's miracles. As I worshipped in the church, the presence of God just came upon me so strongly. (And that is why I am still awake at this hour too...I spent a wonderful time worshipping and receiving from God after my visit to the church..) Indeed like what Matt 5:8 says, "the pure in heart shall see God"... GOD IS SO BEAUTIFUL...SO WONDERFUL...I LOVE GOD, LOVE GOD, LOVE GOD for His love for me.. =)

I think I better get some rest before I need to wake up for CHC-KL svc starting in 4 hours time!! ;)

0 comments: