January 31, 2008

I Am Blessed! - with beautiful angels...

The Value of a Friend

Two are better than one,
Because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.
But woe to him who is alone when he falls,
For he has no one to help him up.
Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm;
But how can one be warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.
And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

I feel so encouraged whenever I visit my blog......NO! I'm not trying to boast of my near-to-perfection blog (oh did I juz do it? ;p) but I feel very encouraged reading the tags and comments from my dear frens...last week was indeed challenging for me but thanks to my cheerleaders like Jing, Kailin, Edwin, Tony...thanks for your tag / SMS / MSN msgs...they gave me added strength and smilez...=D

Thanks Wendy, Sab,...all others who offered to lend me your spare phone...I AM REALLY VERY TOUCHED!! THANK YOU! LOVE YOU! *muakz*

I feel so blessed whenever I think of my friends who never fail to be here for me...
When I needed...
...help and advice... Pst & Karen will always be by their phone talking to me...
...a shoulder to cry on... Jing came over to my place to be with me...
...a listening ear to pour out my frustrations... Cyn will be there...
...a place to stay... Veron opened her place...
...to pay my sch fees before I can collect my A's results... Kev came immed...
...emotional support over relationships... Roy & Siang was there...
...a trip to getaway from the buzz of life... Mal arranged everything for me...
...a credit card to buy my laptop on instalment... Sab did me the favour...
...a laptop during the days I lost mine... Eugene came with his...
...coffee, liang cha, Red Bull... Wah Ju, Clara & Jasper will never fail to surprise me with one...

Of course I will take a lifetime to just be able to list down each and every single time my friends were there for me...cos every one that I put down, I think of a few more...

So to all my friends out there... God has placed angels in my life to help me when I'm in need... thank YOU for being one...=)

0 comments: