January 4, 2008

Getaway… - relaxed; satisfying

It’s been so long since I last get a ‘breather’ from the buzz of my everyday…

- Just listening to beautiful songs playing on my mp3 as the coach travels down the highway lined with trees and other greenery reading my book…

- Enjoying the quietness of the morning when all I can hear is the sound from the spinning of the ceiling fan and worship songs I left playing on my laptop

Pst Eng Eng’s house is furbished like a small cottage house though it’s in between a row of many other terrace houses. I feel so warm and cosy staying here. Not mentioning the extreme hospitality of Mr. Malvin Ong Kim Seng…

- The moment we sat in the car, “Pls help yourselves to the mineral water on the back seat, sorry I didn’t have enough time to get coffee for you all.”

- As we approach the car after meal, he quickened his steps to open the 3 doors leading to our seats and stood there to wait for us to get in. After which he closed the 2 he could reach.

- He had already negotiated a good 40% off our spa & massage packages even before we arrived.

- After assuring and double assuring him that we can make our way to the spa on our own, he finally agreed not coming to pick us up before his presentation. His reply, “Ok, then let me draw you the map to the place from here.”

Yah…that’s to the first day of our trip..=)

0 comments: