July 18, 2007

1,001 things to be done... - brain freeze

After working non-stop since 8am...(yah..even on the bus to work, I was working on a proposal...) My human mind is shouting for a break...RECESS!!!!
- Staff meeting tmr...1,001 things to be prepared and completed...
- CG is breaking through!! Harvest = Hardwork....
- Poly outreach is bearing fruits!! Refer to the above equation.
So what I really need to do now is....
- digest the bowl of instant noodles I just cooked and finished in my efforts to destress
- enjoy Sun's Embrace CD playing on my CD player
- finish reading 2 chpts of "How to Change the World".......................I think I'll do it in my dreams...haha!

Can't think much now...my brain needs to rest...
Konbawa....晚安....selamat malaam....GOOD NITE!! ;p

Oh..before I go...
How can I not give special mention to Ms nice-pretty-kind-and-generous Sherin, my new "affiliated" colleague for my first Donut Factory White Choc Donut....YUMMY YUM YUM!!!
And of course my divinely-arranged-and-sent-angel Mr. Alan (note it is a single "L") Chew who spotted me at the bus-stop and offered me a ride home!! What an enjoyable journey home...=)

Thank God for angel-disguised friends around me!! I love you all!!

0 comments: