Before I set off for work... - in high spirits...
I have...
- Had a nice shower
- Had 2 glasses of water
- Gurgled newly bought Listerine (by Mr-kind-soul @win) for 3 secs (it should have been 30secs according to the directions given but........I'm trying...)
- Drank cough syrup bought, yes, by Mr-kind-soul again...
- Massaged my back with my new-found companion!! ---->
- Wasted 3 drops of eye drops...
- Listened to Sun's Embrace CD for one-and-a-half times... (......我只想做你的公主,拥有那平凡的幸福....)
I haven't...
- Read my SE case studies...(supposed to send Kay Boon yesterday!!)
- Send Karen my CG plans (it was due on Monday....=(
-...............too many to name...ha...
So here I go!
- For my coffee...
- Breakfast by daddy...
- Another brand of lozenges Strepsils! From Dr Win......after Robitussin, doctor's lozenges, Nin Jiom, "Eumenthol",.........................................doesn't work...this throat is getting more attention then it should, better get well today!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment