I WANT TO GET WELL... - tired of my sore throat...
Can't wait for my throat to get well...It's draining my energy away...sobz...went to teach at PHS today...I want to make a difference...I must make a difference...in the students' lives!! =)
I can't stand drinking the gallons of water then going in-and-out of toilet, all the cough syrup and cough drops..even coughing hurts....sobz............but thank God for nice CG members like Jasper and Clara who alwiz watch out for my dear throat....bought cough drops for me on Sunday and also bought menthol sweets for me yesterday and brought it to my doorstep...how sweet...thank God for nice people around me like Veron who alwiz encourages me and cheers me on..and my agogo sis whom I met outside the toilet at Suntec just before I went PHS...cheers me up for the day...=) (We took a pic together even! Ha!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment