What a day… - tired…
Went to make trophy yesterday..spent an hour walking under the hot sun around Paya Lebar area with a laptop in my hands showing the map..only to realize…I was looking at the wrong add…haiz…and I took a cab to the place to realize that the shop was only 2 bus stops away from my house…faints…
Then had a super busy after preparing the stuffs for our meeting…followed by a looonnggggg meeting and going thru of leadership curriculum…but thank God Tammy is in a good mood..haha…like wat Stephen says..we are ‘treading on thick ice’…ha…Met up with my JC guitar ensemble khakis (Yes! I was in guitar ensemble…any doubts? =p) Jackson and Wanyu…and was told that Swee Kwang is getting married in Feb 08!!!! CONGRATS!! I am really growing old…
Tiring day..went to Pauline’s house and she ordered pizza delivery!! Couldn’t really enjoy as I was falling sick…nice Pauline cut fresh oranges for me and she said it’s her first time cutting oranges for someone else to eat! So honoured..haha…so I had my dose of Vit-C…we chatted and chatted till almost 4am in the morning..about our relationships…ha....girls talk…
So…I’m not feeling too good today…took half day…let me finish some work then go home…=)
0 comments:
Post a Comment