I AM WELL!! - YEAH!!
Feeling much better today...no more feeling feverish..only my irritating throat...;) Prayers work wonders!! And of course fever medicine...hee...anyway...in the midst of my sickly-ness..I still insisted on going to the hairdresser's...haha! Poor auntie who is cutting my hair...I kept dozing off 'cos I was feeling very weak...so she kept having to hold my head up...until after like 5 times of that she was like, "C'mon! Endure! Just a bit more!" Haha!! Must be thinking this stubborn gal..so tired already still wanna cut hair...wanted to post up a pic but can't seem to get a nice pic of myself..Yuzhen says I look pale...(lousy blusher...haha..) So..wait till wkend then!
Anyway..thank you my dear friends...Pauline for your nicely-cut-Vit-C-filled oranges; Stephen for your Vit-C rich Sunkist orange juice & strawberry-flavoured Hello Panda (my fave!!); Jasper & Clara for the Chrysanthemum & 罗汉果 drink...& all the prayers, care & concern! I love all of you my friends!! =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment