July 22, 2007

Let the weak say I AM STRONG! - I CAN DO IT! GOD IS WITH ME!

Frankly speaking...I feel my brain jam packed with 1,000,001 things to be done...1,001 projects coming up at work, in zone, for CG,...things to settle for bro and dad....wah........but the good thing is...I still feel in control...not under circumstances...=) I feel so dependent on God these days...and that's good I think...cos letting God take control is better than trying to juggle everything myself and then everything will tumble...When God is in the picture...一切包在祂身上! I guess God will bring us through times like this to realize how dependent we are on him...

And in the midst of all the trying situations, God never forgets to bring people to us to encourage us and cheer us on...Just when I was very down with cough, etc. My sweet members and friends are alwiz around to get me herbal drink, lozenges, cough syrup,etc.

And when I was feeling really tired and weary of some work yesterday.....my dear fren & colleague VERON actually did something so sweet for me!!!! She called up Macs delivery in the middle of the night to order a McNuggets meal for me...-->
I WAS SO TOUCHED!!!! She said she just wanna brighten my day....Indeed God will never tempt us beyond what we can bear... Just when I feel so totally tired of everything and going bonkers...(can you imagine I was doing work throughout the night sitting between the sink and washing machine in my kitchen??! am I not going crazy?) God will just send His angels, sometimes disguise in circumstances, but mostly in the form my friends like Veron, to remind me that He is still in control...that EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT...=)
Thank God I have Him....=)

0 comments: