July 20, 2007

What a day! - Phew!

In a corner seat at a corner in Serangoon Macs...Fries with curry sauce; coke with...straw?!?

Recounting my accomplishments today...
8.45am: Breakfast fellowship with daddy
WORK...WORK...WORK...
2pm: Brought Top That! saturation flyers to Suntec
2.15pm: Edited application write-ups for NVPC
4pm: Zoomed in OfficeLink Fair at Hall 404 to collect namecards & product catalogues
5pm: Back at RiverWalk
6pm: Started preaching at CG
7.45pm: Getting lost around May's CG venue
8pm: Started Praise & Worship, Word,............
11pm: Walked into Macs.
_______________________________

I wonder....

'Why did I choose to come to MacDonald's instead of going home at this hour after such a long and tiring day?'

'How did the small cockroach make Ms. Cindy & the distinguished-looking woman in front of her "dance cha-cha" in the middle of the pathway? (right foot steps forward, *OoH! Cockroach!* right foot steps back then forward again, in the direction away from the 'creature')

How is it so coincidental that the lady beside me at the counter also asked for curry sauce for her fries? (Mine was a spur-of-the-moment craving...;p)

How did the Macs staff know where I am sitting without me saying and delivered my fries so promptly?

Why my MSN did not auto sign in as usual? (Did it happen to know I'm having personal time alone? Smart.)
______________________________

Anyway.. I realized I really enjoy time alone with my laptop, a drink & snack, soft music & secluded corner......I think it's so therapeutic...=)

0 comments: