HOME SWEET HOME - happie; excited...yippieee!
I was home since 7.45pm!!!! The feeling of steppinng into home before the sky is pitch black is indescribable...especially after a hectic week of urgent/important taskssSssSss to be completed...(urgent/important tasks are always ranked top on priority list...imagine having 3-4 of those in your HOURLY things-to-do list...) A breather at last!! =) Not that I have no more work at hand..but at least no urgent/imporatant things at the moment...haha! And actually I MADE AN EFFORT to come home early today...I had an 'I-dun-care-I-am-going-home-right-after-official-office-hour' mindset today...ha...thank God there wasn't any last minute things to be done!!
Didn't managed to blog yesterday...but I must pen down my encounter in the lift that led to my nightmare of mass suicide...haha! I was entering the lift last night around 12am when a policemen walked briskly into the lift as well, holding a camera & looking very focused. I casually asked, "something happened?" He politely dismiss my thought saying no but few seconds later, his hp rang at the loudest volume & the ringing tone is to the siren of the police car!! Man! Then I tried to stop my imaginations from running wild (Is it a gunman? A suicide? A fight? A burglary? A murder?) thinking that it is perhaps normal to have that ringtone..but before I could calm myself down, he said, 'YES SIR!' Man! This is scaring me...I brisk walked home the moment the lift door opened...I was imagining myself being caught in the middle of a police-n-thief fight...thank God nothing of the sort...watched too much TV...ha...
Before I go continue reading to prepare for mentors training material... (Isn't it cool? We are planning for our own training and management of mentors for MCYS program!! *exclaims* We were only serving as mentors this year but we may become trainers of mentors next year!!!!) 
I must boast of the yummy treat from Pauline on Monday! I was totally stressed out and wanted to go for some nice food to release stress...so she accompanied me and ended up treating me...Bak Kut Teh & the You Tiao...& pickled vege....*droolz* Thank you Pauline!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment