Still in high spirits! - H-A-P-P-Y
The joy of the Lord is my strength!!
God is great! One good report after another...
Clara: Even though she went for all sessions of Emerge during her study week, she got 3As so far for her 4 term tests! 1 more paper to collect tmr!
Jasper: Eric's friends are so excited to join us again! They've already gotten their own bibles on Sunday and are arranging their schedule to join us for CG!!
OooOoo....awesome! AWESOME!
My God, is an awesome God He reigns from heaven above!
Anyway..I watched 向 U 转 on Channel U just now..and the story being shown on TV is literally a Christian testimony!! The male lead was sharing about how his life changed and just to quote him, "My friend invited me to church and at first I thought, 'Church? How boring..' but I would say that marked the turning point of my life. All the things I learnt in church and the friends who supported me..." This was followed by a praise session at Expo!! WOW! WOW! WOW! Can you imagine? God is being glorified on Singapore's national TV!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment