A brand new week… - excited but need strength…
Just came back from lunch with Veron & Steph…we went to Pastamania!! Ate some funghi…I mean the Al Funghi pasta..hee hee…feeling a bit tired…dunno is it lack of rest, sick, or cos of the "loud talk" I had from my dad..haha…had a HAPPENING weekend…CG followed by EOGM then Kwang's solemnization!! Congratulations again Yeow Kwang!! 长大了!haha… though the youngest but first among THE GANG to get married!! =) Enjoyed my fellowship with the UM pple,
Anyway..thank God for my healing! I lost my voice on Sat morning and I was supposed to lead P&W…I tot I couldn't do it and went back to rest…when I woke up…I regained my voice! I could even reach all the high notes! And halfway through Jasmine's preaching, I realized the pain in my throat was gone too!! Praise God!! Thank God for the strength to last thru the eventful weekend…It'd be torturous without the healing from God…Thank God for always being on time! =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment